28 Dec 2008

COMPENSANTING FOR PALENESS

Summer is usually all about the short dress, which is all well and great for people with fantastic tanned legs, which is not me. I am the pale redhead with the pale legs who rarely sees the sun (my skin will thank me later!). In order to compensate for the heat I go with a long blowy dress, also called a Maxi-dress, that will cover my legs, but leave me free to enjoy the breeze. Bonus for not having to worry about it blowing up and showing everything in the subway station!

If you live in NYC, there is a great shop in Chinatown called Madness Boutique on Canal and Broadway that has great long sundresses at amazing ($40!) prices!A gorgeous, long dress in a beautiful peacock blue.  ASOS Lurex Stripe Maxi Dress This dress is perfect for the beach or Sunday brunch! Terry halter maxi dress, at Victoria's Secret

No comments: