28 Dec 2008

SAY NO TO DRESS POCKETS

I really like Cameron Diaz, and admire her bravery to stand under lime light in spite of her rather bad skin complexion. But, I can't grasp the concept of pockets on dresses, which she seems to like.
The dress she wore on one of Shrek 3 promotional tours is a really nice long black item, lifted with three white lines, which only gals with great bodies such as Cameron can wear - and than everything got spoilt with ugly pockets. She even put hands in her pockets!

I remember seeing pictures of those housewife dresses, which stay at home moms would wear and do their chores in - you obviously needed pockets on those. I also understand pockets on sporty, even casual, dresses, but red carpet gowns look silly with them.

So trust me on this - you don't need pockets on your going out dresses.

No comments: