28 Dec 2008

EMMY FASHIONS

Last night was the 60th annual Emmy Awards, to celebrate the TV shows we all watch and love. No, I didn't watch the awards. To be honest, I only try and stay awake for the Oscars, although I do love the pre- and post- shows and commentary, especially the red carpet arrivals.
Here's some photos of who showed up wearing what.

America Ferrera. I like the style on her, but I think she could've gone with some color - she's young and vibrant and can get away with it.
Brooke Shields. I love this color and her hair is just amazing.


Marcia Cross. This is one of my favorite dresses from the red carpet galleries. It's elegant, age-appropriate, goes well with her complexion and is just beautiful.

Oprah. I really love this bright color on her, but I think if I had all Oprah's dough, I'd come out in a dress made of diamonds. Or swan feathers. Or gold bars.

No comments: