28 Dec 2008

ARMANI CODE -THE TRUE NIGHT BLOSSOM

I've recently fallen in love with Armani Code perfume. Although I am still loyal to my Poisons, sometimes a gal needs to be less boldly seductive and excite the opponent on a subtler level.

As the only thing I can tell you about perfumes is whether I like them or not, my favorite perfume blogger of all times, Marie Helene form Scented Salamander comes to help:
"armani Code for Her is exotic, feminine, and although it gives the impression that it is opulent and rich it is casual too. It sends the message that you do not need to think too hard about whether or not you want to wear it; in a way, it is simply sensual. The flacon is very nice with an ergonomic feel to it which renders the act of spraying very casual and easy. I think that the staying power and the depth of the drydown could be improved but other than that it is a gorgeous fragrance

No comments: