24 Dec 2008

MANY MASKS

I am a novice at art, in every sense of the word,but I've always wanted to draw and paint, so we will see how it goes. So far I am really enjoying it.

I did this drawing on just a normal sketch pad and colerd pencils, with some pastel. It is 11'x14'.
I seem to be inspired mostly by my own emotions that I'm quiet sure others experience too, love, hate, disappointment, saddness, etc. I'm really not sure exactly what I'm trying to achieve, but to express my innerself without saying it outloud. Some things are just better left unsaid right?

This drawing wasnt really hard for me, because I had seen it in my mind so many times b4, but the coloring was something of a guess. Although I am reasonably pleased wtih it, I would love to hear any comments about the drawing, wheather negative or positive,all comments or suggestions are very much welcome.

No comments: