28 Dec 2008

NATALIE PORTMAN'S ANIMAL FRIENDLY SHOE LINE

I know it seems a glut of celebrities are designing these days, everything from clothes to shoes to accessories. I'm not one to buy a blouse just because Gwen Stefani has her name on it, but it's usually obvious which celebs have a real talent for designing vs. the ones who don't.
The lovely Natalie Portman has collaborated with Te Casan in designing a shoe line that's animal-friendly and still highly attractive.
The Natalie Portman designs are vegan and very, very beautiful. One of my faves is Pippa, which looks like what she's wearing in this InStyle photo. If I didn't know it, I wouldn't guess that these shoes were made of non-animal products. For the PETA members out there, as well as the conscious shopper whose motto is "no animals were harmed in the making of these shoes," this is definitely a footwear line worth checking out.

No comments: