28 Dec 2008

HOLIDAY PARTY DRESSES

So we are getting into the holiday party season, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and New Year's (did I miss any?). You know what that means, fabulous party dress time. Nothing makes me feel more in the holiday spirit than putting on a great dress and hitting the town with my friends and family. You don't have to go with the regular "Little Black Dress" you can really dress up and stand out this holiday season.Words cannot describe how I feel about this dress. I am head over heels in love with this dress. This dress will be mine! Rachel Pally Long Sash Back Dress. The LBD with a little flirty hem. TOMMY HILFIGER Sleeveless Silk Dress. This dress screams holiday fun! Be the standout at your holiday party in this one. I might have to buy this one too! Fighting Eel Dress Love Lame. Be a Grecian goddess is this hot number.  This is the perfect dress for a big Thanksgiving meal. The empire waist will hide your over-eating! Norma Kamali Empire Shirtdress.

No comments: